Re: [m2e-users] Stopping m2e to create non-existing source folders specified in build-helper-maven-plugin

I've installed a fresh standard version of eclipse and m2e, and as you
said, the problem is not occurring.
In the list of software installed on the eclipse where the problem is
occurring, I don't seem to have WTP installed, just m2e-wtp connector.
I've tried to install that on the fresh eclipse, but the problem still
has not occurred.
Any further suggestions on how to isolate the issue?
thanks