Re: [m2e-users] Setting maven profile for parent project and its children

Hi,

Thank you both for the answers.
The JBoss Maven Tool works really great! Thanks for the hint.

Robert

On 15.10.2013, at 08:42, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<shamelessplug>
You might want to look at the Maven profile manager from JBoss Tools[1] : Select multiple projects, press Ctrl+Alt+P and activate the profile(s) these projects have in common.

It's available as a standalone feature (Maven Profiles Management) from the JBoss Tools update site, along other Maven related goodies. See [2] for your favorite installation method.
<shamelessplug>

Fred