[m2e-users] Editing an xsd with imported schemas from dependencies in Eclipse

Basically I'm using catalog entries in my .xsd-based class generation, using maven-jaxb2-plugin. I'm not sure even where should I go or who to point with this problem, but the only option I've found so far is to add direct file reference to Eclipse, which is far from ideal. Also, Eclipse XML Catalog only accepts paths without '.' in the beginning, so I cannot even point to my Maven repo (.m2 folder).

Is there any way to make this easier?

If this is a wrong place to ask, could you advice on from where I should be asking.

Br,
-Jarkko

Back to the top