Re: [m2e-users] Can you execute Maven commands manually within Spring ToolSuite?

http://spring.io/tools is a better place to look for information about
STS. This list is dedicated to m2e as provided by eclipse.org and you
are not likely to get answers about custom and/or commercial eclipse
distributions that package m2e.

Igor

On 2013-10-09 12:58 PM, Erich Specht wrote:
I'm using STS with Maven and need to use jars that don't reside in a
Maven repository. Is there a way to run maven commands like those in
this article
http://javadevtips.blogspot.com/2012/08/google-analytics-api-usage-example.html
  directly through STS? I've tried finding if I can execute Maven
commands in a terminal, but "which mvn" doesn't show me where it's at,
so it seems like the default STS install on Linux doesn't allow you to
use Maven outside of STS. Any help would be appreciated.