Re: [m2e-users] Javadoc generation for Eclipse project

The javadoc view of eclipse use the java source for its display.
On your opened projects, it should be available any time.
If it is a jar, you must publish the source with the jar when deploying to a repository.

Also always download sources in maven eclipse preferences may help.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 10:03 PM, KARR, DAVID <dk068x@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

You must be omitting some important information here.  With just this, this isn't an m2e question, or even a Maven question.  Open up the Javadoc view.  Put your cursor in the editor view in the block comment.  Done.