m2e/eclipse combos there is a chance somebody else will fix the problem
before you run into it.

Igor

On 2013-09-26 5:56 AM, r1 wrote:
Dear all,

I need to install m2e 1.4 into an eclipse core 3.6 (RAD 8).
On the marketplace, the minimum eclipse version is 3.8 (Indigo) but I've
installed it on an eclipse core 3.6 since this summer and everything
seems to work. What's more the eclipse.core property in the plugin
Manifest is 3.6
(1.4.0.20130601-0317/org.eclipse.m2e.core/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF).

Can anybody confirm me the 3.6 compatibility ?

[b]m2e 1.4 market place :[/b]
http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/maven-integration-eclipse-juno-and-newer#.UkPqXNK9lBk

[b]m2e 1.4 tag
[/b]http://git.eclipse.org/c/m2e/m2e-core.git/snapshot/m2e-core-releases/1.4/1.4.0.20130601-0317.zip