Re: [m2e-users] properties-maven-plugin with m2e

Sorry, although I'm signed into the mailing list I didn't receive your answer. Just saw it in the archive and hope this reply is added correctly to the discussion.

If I understand your answer correctly, the link you posted suggests to modify the maven plugin itself? This is the only option to make the properties-maven-plugin work with m2e?

I'm not the developer of the plugin. Just a user. Is there no other option? I just want to make the property that is set via that plugin available to other plugins in m2e so the errors disappear. I didn't wanted to contribute to a maven plugin, as I'm not familiar with that.

Greez,
Dirk

Back to the top