Re: [m2e-users] (n00b Alert) why does my project build and execution environment change when converting to maven project?

Well what would you know, after a full day of restricted school internet, I come back home to a magically working Maven which builds on 1.6 :D . Thanks for your help guys :)

Sent from my iPod