Re: [m2e-users] Can you upload release versions on repository.sonatype.org?

On 2013-09-02 2:47 AM, Wennemers, Sebastian wrote:
Hello Igor,

Thank you for your immediate answer. I might explain my
requirements/situation: I develop an eclipse plugin extending m2e.
Due to our company policies I can only use open source components in
their released versions and which are either hosted some external
available maven repositories (e.g. maven central,
repository.sonatype.org) or can be downloaded as one file to be
referenced for later usage. You said in [1], you don't want to
provide zipped p2 repositories. I found the m2e snapshot versions on
repository.sonatype.org, so I thought, once in a while you put
versions on it anyway, so why not putting the release versions up
there as well. Do I understand you correctly that you are not
updating repository.sonatype.org anymore since you moved to
eclipse.org?

This is correct, m2e is not deployed to repository.sonatype.org anymore.

Igor

Best Regards Sebastian >
[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/m2e-dev/msg00057.html