Re: [m2e-users] Project configuration is not up-to-date with pom.xml

On 2013-08-27 3:32 AM, Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen wrote:
To the best of my knowledge, yes.

It appears Oracle Enterprise is slightly incompatible with m2e.  I would
suggest raising a bug, to have it properly investigated.  Be prepared to
create a minimal maven project showing the behavior.

Don't report this as an m2e bug unless the problem can be reproduced
without Oracle Enterprise.

Oh, and you do not have accidentially checked .project or .classpath or
.settings into your sources?  M2e works best if the maven projects do
not have any Eclipse metadata in them when imported.

This is not true. m2e is expected to work with eclipse metadata files
shared via version control system. m2e considers these files as derived
from pom.xml and will overwrite them as necessary.

Igor