Re: [m2e-users] Project no longer builds in Eclipse after upgrading to m2e 1.4

On 2013-08-08 6:32 PM, Martin Ellis wrote:
I'm unable to reliably reproduce the problem I have with the
tycho-packaging-plugin in a standalone project. Sometimes the project
where I first noticed the problem will build in m2e, so I'm left doing
the m2eclipse dance trying investigate it. My*guess*  is that there is
some race condition on the workspace, related to the duration of the
build and when the bundle plugin writes the MANIFEST.MF. I don't yet
see what is different between my actual project and a standalone test.

Are you saying the project builds reliably on command line?

Igor

Back to the top