[m2e-users] Problem installing m2e with eclipse Juno

Hello

I’m just migrating from Indigo to Juno.

I installed m2e from update site, installation ended without error and I restarted Eclipse as advised.

But I can’t see any maven element in eclipse! No maven item when I right click a project, no maven section in eclipse preferences… Exactly like if m2e was not installed…

But when I look at the list of installed plugins: m2e is there….

Don’t understand what happen, I installed this plugin many times with previous eclipse version without problems….

Valérie

Back to the top