Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse Runtime VM in Maven Plugin Classpath

Hello george,

i have exactly the same problem. The application.xml is build correctly but with the option "clean" it will be deleted in
org.eclipse.m2e.wtp.internal.filtering.ResourceFilteringBuildParticipant.clean(IProgressMonitor monitor).
afterwards.

Second strange behaviour:

If you make a "Project Clean", the application.xml will be deleted but the WTPProjectConfigurator will not be started -> no appication.xml
If you make a "update project" without "clean" option the application.xml will be created and visible in Eclipse.
If you do this procedure a second time the application.xml is created but not visible in Eclipse. A refresh on the project doesn't change it.
No m2e-wtp-folder is visible in Eclipse any more.

I have still no solution for this but i'm still debugging.

Greatings
    Sascha

Freundliche Grüße

    Sascha Vujevic