Re: [m2e-users] manual source location for jar resource m2e

Worked in my vm.  My native is 64 bit which is where I saw the problem.  The vm is 32 bit.

Were you testing 32 or 64?  Could that have an impact?

MG

From: Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Mike Grandmaison <java97301@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] manual source location for jar resource m2e

I could not reproduce the problem with 4.3 standard with m2e 1.4 install
on top of it. No need to retry with "for java".

I don't really have much to add here though. There is something special
about your environment, see if the you can reproduce the issue on
another system (new virtual machine, for example). If still can't
explain the problem, you'd need to debug m2e.

Igor