[m2e-users] manual source location for jar resource m2e

I am using eclipse (20130225-0426) with m2e 1.4.0-...-0317.

I can't seem to attach a source location to a maven managed dependency.  The source for this maven dependency exists as a project within my eclipse workspace.  I am able to click edit and browse to the location but the change never persists.  Is this a known issue.  Is there an easy fix for it apart from updating the maven repo to include the source for this library and having maven auto download the source?

Thank you,

MG

Back to the top