Re: [m2e-users] EAR, RAD, m2e

Hi,

Thanks for your response, Ilko.

I'm on 8.5.1 and I hadn't checked the infocenter page. You may have been particularly referencing "Recommended POM entries for projects targeting WebSphere® Application Server". I added some of that to my project but am getting similar results as before. (It seemingly being slightly inconsistent with its errors and other bombs makes it harder to focus and thus pinpoint the issue.) That page doesn't say a whole lot about EARs to begin with. Do you have a working example of your EAR (dependent on EJB) project?

What are recommended choices for generateApplicationXml and includeLibInApplicationXml?

As for the maven-subclipse-connector, no Subversion here :-(

Best regards, Sander.

Sander Verhagen
[ Verhagen@xxxxxxxxxx ]