Re: [m2e-users] launch configs of maven modules show up n-times

I asked this same question a while ago
http://stackoverflow.com/q/9525963/1086540

The problem is indeed the nested projects and the way eclipse imports
projects by creating duplicates of all the resources

You can enable the experimental "hide nexted modules" feature in the maven
config like Matthew suggests or you can create a manual filter for the
resources as well.

My solution was simpler, i just moved the launchers to the root project to
a folder that doesn't get aggregated

Alejandro Endo | Software Designer/Concepteur de logiciels