Re: [m2e-users] m2e, bundle plugin and Embed-Dependency problem

I don't use "OSGi Framework" launch configurations, but Embed-Dependency
works very well with "Eclipse Application", this is actually how we
develop m2e itself.

Igor

On 2013-07-16 4:43 AM, pubudu gunawardena wrote:
Hi All,

I have a maven project which has packaging "bundle" and uses the maven
bundle plugin. The bundle plugin configuration contains an
Embed-Dependecies section as follows

<Embed-Dependency>
        *;scope=compile|runtime
</Embed-Dependency>

I am using an "OSGi Framework" run configuration to run the project.
But when running the project from within Eclipse I get
NoClassDefFoundError for classes within the embedded dependencies. The
questions that I have is, does m2e support configuration like shown
above? If not, can someone point out an alternative way to do this?

I am using m2e 1.3.1 and my Eclipse version says "Version: Juno
Service Release 2".

Thanks in advance for any help.

Pubudu