Re: [m2e-users] "Permission denied" problem markers on POM

I have not heard of this problem before. Are you sure the error markers
are created by m2e and not some other tool(s) you have installed? Is the
problem reproducseable with m2e installed on fresh/clean eclipse
distribution from download.eclipse.org?

Igor

On 2013-07-16 1:11 AM, Jeffrey E Care wrote:
All:

Several members of my team are seeing "Permission denied" problem
markers on pom.xml files. I did some searching on the web, but had no
luck finding anything similar. FWIW, the markers don't seem to cause any
problems.

We've seen this on m2e version 1.2 through the current 1.4

*Jeffrey E. (Jeff) Care*
Advisory Software Engineer | IBM Watson Solutions Release Engineering
email: carej@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:carej@xxxxxxxxxx>| External:
919-543-4907 | Tie line: 441-4907
	FaceBook <http://www.facebook.com/ibmwatson> 	Twitter Button
<http://www.twitter.com/ibmwatson>