Re: [m2e-users] Problem with M2E and OSGi runtime launch config

Hi Philipp,

maven-bundle-plugin is not compatible with Eclipse PDE. If you need to use PDE because are developing an Eclipse plugin, RCP or RAP application but you would like to have an CI / release build with maven you should be using Eclipse Tycho.
If you are doing OSGi development unrelated to Eclipse platform, you can ditch PDE (which is pretty horrible IMO) and use Bndtools instead. They work quite well with Maven / m2e / maven-bundle-plugin.
There's also another another alternative: Eclipse Virgo tooling and Bundlor which I believe is also available as Maven plugin. I haven't explored that path.

Cheers,
Rafał