[m2e-users] Problem with M2E and OSGi runtime launch config

Hi,

I am not 100% sure whether this is the right place to ask but I give it a try :)

I have a multi module project setup with Maven which uses the maven-bnd-plugin to generate valid OSGi bundles. This works out perfect.

I want to be able to start these projects in Eclipse via an OSGi runtime launch config. My problem though is that the projects managed by M2E sometimes disappear from the list of selectable workspace bundles within the launch config or sometimes will show up a red cross "out of sync".

I have already search for a solution or issue but didn't find any hint. Does anybody has a clue about why this happens?

Eclipse version is 4.3 and 4.2 and M2E is 1.4.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers
Philipp

Back to the top