Re: [m2e-users] CVS connector in m2e catalog

Sorry, responded to quickly. You're right. I'll try to take a look over the weekend when I get some time.

On Jul 9, 2013, at 10:50 AM, Alejandro.Endo@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

isn't the m2e connector in a different catalog from the eclipse
marketplace? i thought the m2e catalog was maintained by m2e and not by
eclipse.
Even the currently available connectors in the m2e catalog (git for
example) are not available in the marketplace

Alejandro Endo | Software Designer/Concepteur de logiciels

From: Jason van Zyl <jason@xxxxxxxx>
           <m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 2013-07-09 10:44
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] CVS connector in m2e catalog
Sent by: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Go ahead and add it to the catalog. You can work with the Eclipse
Marketplace folks and they will help you.

On Jul 9, 2013, at 10:35 AM, Alejandro.Endo@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

     Igor, Jason mentioned in this thread
     https://github.com/tesla/m2eclipse-cvs/issues/5#issuecomment-20630943
     that
     you are usually the one who adds connector builds to the m2e catalog.
     Is
     this something I could help with? if not, would it be possible to
     include
     http://repository.tesla.io:8081/nexus/content/sites/m2e.extras/m2eclipse-cvs/0.13.0/N/0.13.0.201304101743/

     into the catalog? there is currently no CVS connector in the Kepler
     or
     Juno catalog even though the one I linked works fine. It is really
     annoying
     to have to provide this obscure url to people to be able to checkout
     maven
     projects from CVS

     Let me know if I could help or if I should open a ticket for it

     Thank you,

     Alejandro Endo | Software Designer/Concepteur de logiciels

     DISCLAIMER:

     Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this
     message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not
     copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you
     should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
     e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not
     relate to the official business of the company are neither given
     nor endorsed by the company.

     Thank You.

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy; that is,
the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.

-- John Kenneth Galbraith

DISCLAIMER:

Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not
copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you
should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given
nor endorsed by the company.

Thank You.

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

  -- Jakob Burckhardt

Back to the top