[m2e-users] CVS connector in m2e catalog

Igor, Jason mentioned in this thread
https://github.com/tesla/m2eclipse-cvs/issues/5#issuecomment-20630943 that
you are usually the one who adds connector builds to the m2e catalog. Is
this something I could help with? if not, would it be possible to include
http://repository.tesla.io:8081/nexus/content/sites/m2e.extras/m2eclipse-cvs/0.13.0/N/0.13.0.201304101743/
 into the catalog? there is currently no CVS connector in the Kepler or
Juno catalog even though the one I linked works fine. It is really annoying
to have to provide this obscure url to people to be able to checkout maven
projects from CVS

Let me know if I could help or if I should open a ticket for it

Thank you,

Alejandro Endo | Software Designer/Concepteur de logiciels

DISCLAIMER:

Privileged and/or Confidential information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee of this message, you may not
copy, use or deliver this message to anyone. In such event, you
should destroy the message and kindly notify the sender by reply
e-mail. It is understood that opinions or conclusions that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given
nor endorsed by the company.

Thank You.

Back to the top