Re: [m2e-users] m2e-wtp, handling JUnit tests the "right" way?

Am 04.07.2013 12:59, schrieb Fred Bricon:
You shouldn't need any plugin execution filter for
maven-compiler-plugin, since it's taken care of by the JDT integration
built in m2e. maven-compiler-plugin is skipped by default and
compilation  is delegated to JDT instead.

Well honestly I can't really remember why this filter is there or when it actually happened to appear. Guess it is something that has been around in my pom for quite a while now and just so far hasn't caused any problems in my builds. Removed it.
Thanks a bunch for your help!
Kristian

Back to the top