Re: [m2e-users] import project from git workflow

I don't believe previous versions supported egit 3

On 28 June 2013 10:20, <Alejandro.Endo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
great! thank you Jason

I tried yesterday at home with Kepler (where i don't have the maven to git
connector installed) by going to "install new software" and entering the
url you posted but it didn't find anything in the update site. So i tried
to install the old version, the one currently in the m2e catalog but it
could not install due to a missing dependency (i *think* it was egit core
1.0.0 to 3.0.0 even though i do have (and use) egit) This was with a new,
clean eclipse so it looks like the egit connector is not available at all
for Kepler right now

I will try at work where I still have Juno and i do have the old version of
the connector (0.14.0.201207041402) installed

Thank you,

Alejandro Endo | Software Designer/Concepteur de logiciels