Re: [m2e-users] pom.xml null error in maven project in eclipse

Are you able to reproduce the problem with just released m2e 1.4?

Igor

On 2013-06-26 5:51 PM, Iris wrote:
Inside my Maven project, I have an error in my pom.xml file.

     <plugin>
         <groupId>org.apache.felix</
groupId>
         <extensions>true</extensions>
         <configuration>
             <instructions>
                 <Bundle-Category>sorgeniawsc</Bundle-Category>
                 <Include-Resource>{maven-resources}</Include-Resource>
                 <Export-Package>com.newenergy.*</Export-Package>

<Embed-Dependency>*;scope=compile;inline=false;artifactId=gson,
day-commons-ldapclient, commons-beanutils</Embed-Dependency>
                 </instructions>
         </configuration>
     </plugin>

In line 13 I get this error: null
(org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin:2.1.0:bundle:default-bundle:package)

Also, when I open a resource using hyperlinking or through shortcuts, I
get the derived files and I think it's a consequence of the pom error.
Anyone knows how to solve this? Thanks. I'm using Eclipse Juno.