Re: [m2e-users] m2e content assist and parameter alias

The answer is no for both questions.

Igor

On 2013-06-10 5:05 PM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
anyone could give me a light here, please?

2013/6/7 Cristiano Gavião <cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:cvgaviao@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Hello,

    When I request the content assist (ctrl+space) in a POM plugin
    configuration I always received the list of parameters original
    attribute names, even if the parameter has a 'alias'.

    Is there any way to tell m2e to get the alias instead the attribute
    name?

    Is there a way to get assistance for attributes of a complex
    parameter (bean internal attributes) ?

    thanks,

    Cristiano

--
"Tudo vale a pena se a alma não é pequena..."