Re: [m2e-users] moving m2e to java7 past kepler sr0

This proposed change only affects version of java you use to run m2e
itself, it does not affect versions of java you use in your projects.

Igor

On 2013-05-30 6:25 AM, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen
<max.andersen@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:max.andersen@xxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I completely understand the reasoning for moving, but I hate to be
    the one
    break the news but users are not by far having adopting Java 7 as
    their preferred
    runtime.

I beg to distinguish between my "preferred version" and the version my
projects are targeting for. I usually have no say about or choice in the
latter.

Jochen