[m2e-users] Is there some shortcut to edit the POM while viewing a source file in a module?

One navigation annoyance I run into quite often is when I'm sitting in a Java source file in a module and realize that I need to edit the dependencies of my module, so I have to move over to my Package Explorer, find the project this source file is from, alt-click it (I use Mylyn tasks and context), then scroll down a bit to find the pom, then double-click it to open it, and finally navigate to the dependencies.

Is there some shortcut that can cut some of those steps out?

Back to the top