Re: [m2e-users] RAD 8.5.1 doesn't download remote repository indexes from https server

It appears to be specific to RAD 8.5.1, but I'm still wondering how to do the equivalent of running mvn -X so that m2eclipse will display all the information about what's happening while it runs.

On 04/30/2013 08:31 AM, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
See if you can reproduce the issue with fresh/clean m2e install on one
of Eclipse distributions from eclipse.org. This way you will know for
sure if the problem is specific to RAD or not.

Igor

On 2013-04-30 2:04 AM, Bruce Albrecht wrote:

I'm trying to debug an error we are seeing with m2eclipse in RAD 8.5.1
on Windows where it doesn't download our remote repository indexes
(Nexus Pro 1.9.2 local and proxy group repository).  It doesn't show any
error messages.  Using RAD's Java, I am able to run the Maven command
line and it will download dependencies just fine.  Is there something I
can set within RAD that will be the equivalent of specifying -X with the
Maven command line?

Version: 8.5.1
Build ID: RADO851-I20121105_1358

org.eclipse.m2e.feature.feature.group
1.2.0.20120903-1050

org.sonatype.m2e.mavenarchiver.feature.feature.group
0.15.0.201207090125-signed-201209140800

org.eclipse.m2e.wtp.feature.feature.group
0.16.0.20120914-0945

com.ibm.etools.maven.javaee.feature.feature.group
1.0.0.v20121101_2346

I do intend to open a PMR with IBM, but I'm also looking for general
knowledge for debugging issues with m2eclipse, expecially with IBM RAD.

Back to the top