should use, but this is something that has to be done on per-plugin
basis and cannot be provided by m2e core.

Igor

On 2013-04-15 12:07 PM, Georg.Gerriets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello together,

I have the following problem: I start my Eclipse with an Oracle JDK
(using the -vm argument). Inside Eclipse I configured an IBM JDK for
compilation and it seems that the later is propagated to the
maven-compiler-plugin when doing an update with M2E.

Unfortunately I can't get the plugins

maven-jaxb2-plugin
and
maven-processor-plugin

to work with the IBM JDK. They both have the tools.jar from the Oracle
JDK in their classpath which leads to several (project-specific) problems.

Simply put: I don't want to compile or generate anything using the
Oracle JDK - I just want to start my eclipse with it.

It seems there is anything I missed in my configuration - I am thankful
for any suggestion here!

Thank you very much
Georg