Re: [m2e-users] error executing goal default-war - seems to be trying to open a folder as a file

This is a known maven-war-plugin issue : http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR-269

Le 14 avr. 2013 17:28, "Richard Sand" <rsand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

I thought that too, but the eclipse/maven build for the project is compiling the classes and putting them into target/classes with no problem, so it can’t be permissions.

I thought about the whitespaces in the project name, but what code in this day and age chokes on that?

I really think the smoking gun is that it is trying to do a file/open operation on a folder name. Seems like a bug or incompatibility in the maven war handler. I’m just not sure what to do about it or how to debug it further.

Richard Sand | Managing Director
PO Box 91824 | Austin | Texas 78709-1824 | USA
Office: +1 888 612 8820 ext 02 | Fax: +1 866 304 3754
Mobile: +1 267 984 3651

logo - small