Von: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Andrew Eisenberg
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013 23:23
An: Maven Integration for Eclipse users mailing list
Betreff: [SPAM HEADER] - Re: [m2e-users] Using m2e with tycho and ajdt

Hey,

The AJDT guy here (piping in a bit late).  I have never tried AspectJ
in Tycho before.  I am guessing that we need to update the ajdt
configurator to get this working properly.  I think the ajdt
configurator would be specific to the regular maven-compiler-plugin.
I need to have a look to make sure.

I'm on vacation now, so won't be able to look at this for another week
and a bit.  Please raise an issue for this on eclipse's bugzilla.