Re: [m2e-users] m2eclipse install

We removed less used/useful pom editor tabs couple of years ago, so what
you see is expected.

Igor

On 2013-02-06 12:17 PM, Ludivine Siau wrote:
My pom files do get opened by the m2e editor but this editor doesn't
look like it should... I only have 5 tabs and, for example, in the
"dependencies" tab, the "dependency details" form is not displayed.

2013/2/6 Matthew Piggott <mpiggott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:mpiggott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    I don't have android installed on this system, but I believe if you
    open /Preferences > File Associations/ you should be able to either
    add or change the default

    On 6 February 2013 11:50, Manfred Moser <manfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx