Re: [m2e-users] Handling binary-only jars

Rafal is right but to save you from such rigor, you might be able to use a command line script to checkout the most recent copy of the jar and copy it to a specific location in your process...  Such a script could be run with the exec-maven-plugin (http://mojo.codehaus.org/exec-maven-plugin/).

Keith