[m2e-users] How to force updates of dependencies..

I have a co-worker where all his projects currently have the following error:

"Failure to find org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-source-plugin:pom:0.17.0-20130107.160420-16 in https://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/ was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of tycho-snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced"

But... how can we force an update of the dependencies? We cannot find any options, commands or buttons that seem to indicate this function :-(

/Tonny
--

Tonny Madsen

My profiles: LinkedIn Twitter Blogger SlideShare

Back to the top