Re: [m2e-users] War overlays in m2e-wtp with workspace projects - is it possible?

m2e-wtp doesn't support jetty:run (this is out of scope of the project), but deployment through Eclipse WTP server adapters (Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss and probably Jetty too)
With m2e-wtp, you just deploy your ProjectA to a WTP server and ProjectB should -hopefully- be overlaid automatically during deployment on the server.

Your problem *may* be caused by the jetty plugin not supporting the workspace projects exposed by m2e. Finding out would require debugging jetty:run. have you asked the jetty plugin maintainers?