Re: [m2e-users] Checking out a multi-module project using Juno & m2e

One thing I wish m2e provided was ability to add a prefix to checkout/import so that I can checkout several branches of the same project. I can't right now; as you said, you all get the same project name.

The only other solution is to use different workspaces.

Paul