Re: [m2e-users] Zero results on dependency search

The search uses the Nexus index which can take a while to download initially.

On 26 November 2012 14:18, Obszczymucha <obszczymucha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

I'm trying to make my dependency search working but so far no joy.

When I click on pom.xml and go to Dependencies tab and try to search for some packages like mockito or fest, it returns 0 results.

Tried on latest (Juno) eclipse and STS 3.1.0, same behaviour.

I tried opening Maven Repositories view and rebuilding central repository index, but that does not help.
The data is being downloaded, the index is getting updated with no errors and I can see all packages in Maven Repositories view under central repo, but when I search for any dependency as mentioned above, it returns zero results.

Tried changing embedded maven to external (3.0.4), but it didn't help.

I'm not using any proxies or any special configuration, just clean eclipse install, m2e and that's it.

Can anyone shed some light on what may be wrong? I already spent like 5 hours on this, going through every possible solution I could find in the web and cannot pin point the problem I'm slowly getting mad.

Regards,
Obszczymucha