[m2e-users] Maven Dependencies Not Updated

I added a couple of dependencies to my POM, but the jar files never get added to the Maven Dependencies in my Eclipse project. I have tried doing Maven->Update Project several times, but nothing happens.

I am using Juno. Is m2e supposed to work correctly with that?

Turns out you have to add the dependencies via the UI, you cannot add them to the XML directly.

I remember a time when I use to be able to edit the XML directly and m2e would figure things out. This seems like a regression bug to me.

Cheers, Eric

Back to the top