Re: [m2e-users] Hang when installing m2e-wtp in Eclipse 4.2.1 (SR1) Juno

I had been using the native windows Eclipse installer I downloaded from Genuitec as well as their "Software and Workspace Center".  I went directly to the Eclipse Marketplace and it worked.  That's strike 3 for Genuitec in my book.

Thanks for the help.