Re: [m2e-users] Current catalog, checkstyle & PMD, 1.2

Igor,

The master branch of the m2e-code-quality repo has META-INF/MANIFEST.MF files with things like:

org.eclipse.m2e.core;bundle-version="[1.0.0,1.3.0)",

I guess that this is after the last time I supplied a new catalog, and I forgot it. So, as soon as I can compile and test a catalog, I'll do so for a recent one of Jason's automatic builds, and all will be will.

--benson