Re: [m2e-users] Current catalog, checkstyle & PMD, 1.2

I'll test it as that's easiest if a connector doesn't change.

jvz

On 2012-11-04, at 4:15 PM, Anders Hammar <anders@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If you know it works with all versions then you can remove the m2e-versions element.

I recall we had some problems with connectors not showing up in the catalog if the versions element didn't exist. So I don't think it can be removed.

/Anders

This is no different than how it's always been so I assume you did this before. Maybe Igor did everything for people before. But I'm not updating and testing your connectors, you guys have to do that. You can test it all locally with the instructions here[2].