Re: [m2e-users] Maven, Enunciate and debugging...

On 1 November 2012 16:05, Jeff <predatorvi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone use Eclipse Indigo + Maven and Enunciate?  If so, are you able
> to run/debug the web app?
>
> I recently retrofitted Enunciate into a project and Eclipse doesn't seem to
> recognize the web.xml file that Enunciate generates as part of the Maven
> build and so the service won't load.
>
> Anyone know how to get around this?

I've never used (or indeed heard of!) Enunciate. However, I suspect
you'll need to tell Maven where the new web.xml can be found;
something like ...

<build>
	<plugins>
		<plugin>
			<version>2.3</version>
			<configuration>
				<webXml>${project.build.directory}/enunciate-generated-web.xml</webXml>
			</configuration>
		</plugin>
	</plugins>
</build>