[m2e-users] Newbie: Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration

Windows 7, Eclipse 4.2 Juno, m2e 1.2, Maven 3.0.4

I see a high level discussion on this subject which is beyond me at this time as I am a new user of m2e. I'd appreciate a simple guidance on how to fix this problem.

I imported MyBatis project from SCM:SVN. Everything else seems to have gone well except I see the following error. A jar is not being created as a result:

    Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.sonatype.plugins:jarjar-maven-plugin:1.5:jarjar (execution: jarjar-classes, phase: compile).

Also, there is a warning:

    maven-enforcer-plugin (goal "enforce") is ignored by m2e

I'd appreciate any help in resolving this issue.

Thanks

Back to the top