Re: [m2e-users] tycho eclipe-plugin and m2e: where to specify dependencies

I think you are looking for

   http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html

it will generate bundle manifest based on pom.xml (and do other nice
OSGi things). It works reasonably well inside m2e workspace if you have
m2e/tycho installed too.

Igor