Re: [m2e-users] 回覆︰ 回覆︰ how to including -sources.jar in pom

What do you mean by "update"? Update what?

/Anders (mobile)

Den 13 okt 2012 07.36 skrev "tong123123" <tong123123@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
how to "force an update" in eclipse?
thanks in advance

寄件人︰ Matthew Piggott <mpiggott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
傳送日期︰ 2012年10月12日 (週五) 9:57 PM
主題︰ Re: [m2e-users] 回覆︰ how to including -sources.jar in pom

You probably need to force an update after receiving the error in the first post.  It looks as if it were caused by a connection error of some type, perhaps a proxy?