Re: [m2e-users] Why does this m2e update site say it's not available?

I don't get the same error. On my side it does work, but eclipse doesn't show any bundles in it. I don't know if it's because they are not compatible but i disabled all the filters I found. I have eclipse 4.2.1

Inactive hide details for "KARR, DAVID" ---2012-10-12 11:20:13 AM---I checked for updates this morning, and the following updat"KARR, DAVID" ---2012-10-12 11:20:13 AM---I checked for updates this morning, and the following update site said "No repository found". https:

From: "KARR, DAVID" <dk068x@xxxxxxx>
Date: 2012-10-12 11:20 AM
Subject: [m2e-users] Why does this m2e update site say it's not available?
Sent by: <m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I checked for updates this morning, and the following update site said "No repository found".

https://repository.sonatype.org/content/repositories/forge-sites/sonatype-m2e/org.sonatype.m2e.maven.runtime.3.0.3/1.0.1/N/1.0.1.201106291304/

I imagine this site was added automatically, as I'm pretty sure I didn't add this manually.

I also don't understand why it thinks it's not available.  It's reachable by the browser, and it appears to have Eclipse plugin artifacts at that location, although I have no idea what the update site protocol requires.