[m2e-users] Customizing the Deployment Assembly

Is there anyway to add something to the pom that will let me configure
how m2e configures Eclipse to deploy my war?

I'm have several maven plugins that generate resources in the final
war target directory but Eclipse wtp seems to deploy the web
application from the source directory. Right now I have to manually
add these resources using the Eclipse project Deployment Assembly. Can
I automate this somehow?

Back to the top