Re: [m2e-users] Releases at Central

As a big user of m2e I just wanted to say thanks to the sonatype folks and plugin authors for making it better and easier to use.

-Eric

On 10/7/12 12:30 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
Simply a directory structure of self-contained p2 update sites. I want something distributed and reliable and while I've never had any problems with hosting at Contegix, the EdgeCast setup on Central provides what I'm looking for and is a better long term solution that my Tesla Nexus instance. I am pulling the connectors from the Tesla Nexus instance into the vetting area and then syncing to Central. This is my first experiment hosting Eclipse related resources so I will test it for quite a while.

The requirement to have a connector be hosted in Central is that I have a build job for it and be able to deploy it to the Tesla Nexus instance. Then I can integrate it into the catalog and syncing to Central. All I need is a Git repository and a functioning Tycho build and I'll help you with the rest.

Anyone is welcome to use the build infrastructure and sync their connectors to Central, but I need to be able to build it. I will likely provide a p2 site mirroring capability in the future but not in the short term.